2/2/09

The 2nd February news update

I've got so much news that I would like to share with you that this blogpost will also offer the list of aircraft scale modelling news from me. Are you ready? Let's go:
  1. Found great site of Portugeese modeller Rogério "Rato" Marczak. Here you go - www.ratomodeling.com The site is full with helpful scale modelling information. Including "how-to" section, which is my favourite. Go to www.ratomodeling.com and scroll down to the Articles section. Every item in this section is just extraordinary - very helpful and innovative. I also liked in-progress pages on different models. Including ship modelling items. Be sure to read Heller Fieseler Fi-156 'Tracked' Storch in 1/72 building article here. So many innovative scratchbuilding techniques! Bravo, "Rato"!
    Rato StorchI wish the author could have RSS feed installed on his site so we can enjoy update right after he publishes them. Anyway, very interesting site and highly recommended!

  2. Very talented Australian modeller Brad Cancian goes on building WW1 aircrafts. This time he builds Roden's 1/48 SE.5a. As always as you may expect from Brad, attention to details is extraordinary and you can see that this in-progress is no exception.
    Brad Cancian 1/48 Roden SE.5aI got to admit that I was so impressed by Brad's 1/48 Eduard's Sopwith Camel build that I've purchased the kit. I know I have so many unbuilt kit on the shelf, but I got so interested with the subject that I couldn't handle the temptation. Although Zoomomani.com sells profipack kit for only $13.52.

  3. As you can also see I've changed blog design settings little bit. I hope it helps visitors and regular readers. I've also changed blog RSS feed settings, so now you can subscribe to it and read blog updates from your favourite Feed Reader (e.g. Google Reader). It means that instead of only blog post header you will also be able to read the whole post. Enjoy! :)

    PS. Feel free to post you comments or advices.

1 comment:

Rato Marczak said...

Thanks very much for your kind comments on my page.
I liked the idea of adding a RSS to it, but I don't have a clue of what is that. Well, actually it is not a blogspot, so I'm not sure it even applies.
Any suggestions?
Thanks again.
Rato Marczak
www.ratomodeling.com

Contact me: