Anyway, here's small news update from me:
- Jun Temma goes on (scratch) building his Tamiya's 1/48 Zero. Absolutelly fantastic and very inspirational. Now, where's my Evergreen, knife and twizzers ;) Can you believe it's 1/48 scale? Hope Jun will translate this feature article into English one day..
- Chuck Wojtkiewicz aka chukw1 finished his amazing ProModeller's 1/48 SB2C Helldiver build. Surf and read through his building progress forum posts and find out many interesting and useful scratchbuilding and detailing techniques.
- Czech manufacturer Eduard, best known with their comprehensive line of WW1 1/48 scale airfighter models, now shifts their focus on WW2 aircrafts. We all have seen and read lots of online builds and reviews of their 1/48 Hellcats, Spitfires or even Taifuns. Now Eduard is planning an impact on 1/32 scale WW2 airfighter market with fairly known and beloved players like Tamiya, Trumpeter or Hasegawa. Anyway, less talk - more action, in Feb'09 Eduard will release their 1/32 Bf-109E-1. Here are some pics of the kit sprues:
Here're the profiles for the kit decals:
- Quantity of plastic parts not determined yet
- Color photo-etched details
- 4 camouflage variants
- Express mask
Click the pics above to find out more about the kit or find out more on Eduard's official January 2009 newsletter here.