11/15/08

Found great source of airbrush supplies

Master Airbrush suppliesSome time ago I've started to search for place to buy good yet cheap airbrush. I feel like I need to replace my old trusted Aztek and get stronger airbrush made of steel.
I know Brett Green and Chris Wauchop do best results with Aztek airbrush, but after some 4-5 years of hard work my Aztek needs replacement. I also noticed that nozzles (made from plastic) become worn out as I clean them everytime after painting.
I knew that ordinary airbrushes and they supplies cost much more than Testors airbrushes. I noticed that best airbrushes like Badger or Paashe will cost me no less than $100. But I need some airbrush that is cheaper than $100 yet strong + with warranty + could airbrush thin lines.
So I asked colleagues on Aeroscale.co.uk forum and got good advice with the link - Master Airbrush items on AirbrushDepot. Check them out here.

No comments:

Contact me: