7/9/08

Sturmbock in-progress

Little update of my Sturmbock in progress. I just have finished airbrushing mottling on the fuselage.. Which, frankly speaking, was pain in the... eyes. ;) The thing is that I tried airbrushing mottling yesterday and I thought the mottling is alright and I would go on decaling the model. But today I've changed my mind and totally was dissapointed with how the mottling looked on the model. Photos of the subject were totally different. That's why I have repainted the mottling today and I must admit I'm quite happy with the result. Well, it seems I tend to be happy at the evenings ;)

Anyway, here're the results (feel free to post your angry comments and critisize the mottling and the model :)

Tamiya's 1/48 scale FW-190A-8 Sturmbock
Tamiya's 1/48 scale FW-190A-8 Sturmbock
Tamiya's 1/48 scale FW-190A-8 Sturmbock

No comments:

Contact me: